Join our journey and help us to continue saving lives in childbirth by becoming a friend of Maternity Worldwide.
We realise not everyone can commit to donating a regular amount of their time but would still like to get involved and do something. We are looking for people who can be friends of Maternity Worldwide and help us to achieve our aims in a variety of ways to suit everyone’s availability and skills.
What it means to be a ‘Friend of MW’
We are looking for people who can help with specific projects or appeals, such as:
- Raising our profile by telling people about our work
- Helping to promote our events and recruiting challengers
- Recruiting regular donors
- Running individual fundraising events in aid of Maternity Worldwide
- Helping out occasionally at our fundraising events
- Providing skills and knowledge when you have time to
To see what things we currently need help with please click here.
Who can be a ‘Friend of MW’?
If there is a particular event, project or appeal you are interested in and would like to help we would love to have you onboard – any time or skills you can donate will be a huge help. Whether it be helping to sell Mothers Day cards, holding a coffee morning, sending an email to your colleagues about our bike rides or helping to keep our website up-to-date we are looking for enthusiastic people who want to help.
What you can expect as a ‘Friend of MW’
- As our friend you will get entry into a special annual prize draw for ‘Friends of MW’ only
- You will be the first to hear about our events
- We will consult you on the development of our work
- We will send you a bespoke newsletter with a calendar of events for the year
- Opportunity to visit our projects
- Invite to an annual ‘Friends of MW’ party
Become our friend!
If you would like to become a ‘Friend of MW’ or find out more about how you can get involved please fill in your details below.
If you have a great idea which you think we should do or you have any suggestions please fill your comments in here.