There are many ways your organisation could get involved in a partnership with Maternity Worldwide, no matter how big or small, every contribution can make a huge difference.
By making a donation you can help Maternity Worldwide to continue saving lives in childbirth in Africa. Perhaps you would prefer to make a donation to a particular country or a particular aspect of our work, we always have lots going on so we are sure there will be something to suit your preferences.
We regularly organise fundraising bike rides in Africa, these hugely successful events are promoted to a huge range of people. We always have several sponsorship options to suit every budget so why not consider becoming an official event sponsor?
We use lots of medical equipment and supplies in our programmes as well as items such as bicycles, computers, medical textbooks and even knitted baby vests! If your company is able to donate an item to us it means we can spend the money we would have spent on it on other life saving aspects of our work. We have an Amazon Wish List for our medical textbooks but please get in touch for more information about other items needed.
Charity of the Year
Choose Maternity Worldwide as your charity of the year, we can work with you to come up with a series of fundraising activities which will suit your organisation and time commitments.
We always have a varied selection of events available for people to take part in from cycling in Africa to hosting a tea party, from wine tasting to marathon running there are lots of events to get involved with. Why not grab some friends and colleagues and take part in a fun event or challenge of a lifetime together! For a current list of our events please click here.
What’s in it for you?
Obviously you will be making a huge contribution to the work Maternity Worldwide are able to do as we rely entirely on donations, but we want you to get something out of supporting us too.
- Great PR – We have a good relationship with local press and a huge reach on social media (a regular reach of over 10,000 supporters via Facebook, Twitter and Pintrest).
- New customer base – As a supporter of Maternity Worldwide we will mention your support on our website, newsletter and social media channels which increases the awareness of your organisation amongst a new customer base.
- Engage your staff or group members – Everyone loves a reason to get together, whether it be to organise a race night, pub quiz, non-uniform day, cake sale or just a raffle – extras like this cheer up people’s day which means happy staff!
- Tax off-setting – You have the opportunity of offsetting your charitable giving against your company’s corporation tax.
- Feel good factor – Whatever you can do, however you can support us, you will have helped us to continue saving lives in childbirth. Help a mother to give birth safely so her baby doesn’t have to grow up without her, it’s that simple. Your support could mean the difference between life or death.
Please get in touch to see how a partnership with Maternity Worldwide can benefit your organisation.
If you would like to find out more or get involved please contact Kirsty on 01273 234033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our thanks to all of the companies who are supporting us, we couldn’t do it without you! Take a look at a few of our supporters and what they are doing to help save lives in childbirth.
- Giant Shoreham
Thank you to Giant Shoreham for sponsoring our Uganda Bike Ride 2013 T-Shirts (as seen in the top photo)
- Oscha Slings
Thank you to Oscha Slings for regularly holding auctions to benefit Maternity Worldwide
- Slacks & Co
Thank you to Slacks and Co for asking customers to make a donation to Maternity Worldwide
- The Natural Store
Thank you to the Natural Store for promoting our alternative gifts