We are very excited to announce that we raised an amazing £1123 from our Ceilidh Night this October!
We’d like to say a BIG thank you to everyone that came to Ceilidh the night away with us – we hope you enjoyed the fun-filled evening just as much as we did!
As our lovely supporters arrived with their dancing shoes on, it wasn’t long until everyone was do-si-do-ing around the fabulous Exeter Street Hall.
All of our dancers were fantastic and were under the watchful eye of local Ceilidh caller, Louise Wells, who walked through the moves before each dance and continued to call out helpful hints throughout the rest of the dances with live music from the brilliant Brighton Ceilidh Collective band!
We’d also like to say thank you for all of the incredible prizes that were very kindly donated to this event raffle. Our lucky winners now have the chance to enjoy the below prizes:
- Aesthetica – Treatment Voucher
- Buxted Park Hotel – Full Afternoon Tea for Two
- Virgin Active Pass – Three Day Family Pass
- Zena Hair Studio – £50 Gift Voucher
- Blackbird Tea Rooms – Cream Tea for Two
- Duke of York Cinema – Two Cinema Tickets
- FunPots – Family of Four Gift Voucher
- Beautiful Handmade Quilt
- HelloFresh – Classic Meal Box
- Thorntons – Box of Chocolates
Thank you again for your fantastic support! We’ve definitely caught the Ceilidh bug – see you next time!