Join us for an unforgettable bank holiday challenge this August!
You don’t have to travel overseas to take on a challenge event, why not take on The South Coast Challenge this August and experience some of England’s finest scenery? Make your way up Beachy Head, through 7 Sisters, and along the South Downs Way to a Brighton midpoint. Devils Dyke and stunning views lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an amazing 100km journey.
The South Coast Challenge has 3 challenge options to choose from so just pick the route length that suits you best.
What: Walk it, jog it or run it! Most of the 2,000 challengers will be walking at their own pace, many will jog parts, and some will run the whole course. However you take it on, you’ll be supported through day and night and rewarded with an overwhelming sense of achievement.
- Full Challenge (100km) – total cost £175 per person*
- Half Challenge (50km) – total cost £125 per person*
- Quarter Challenge (25km) – total cost £70 per person*
* Prices are based on self funded places with no set fundraising target.
When: Saturday 26th – Sunday 27th August 2017
Where: Eastbourne – Arundel, Sussex – Coastal Paths and Southdowns Way
You will be well looked after during the event with your registration including;
- Tented Village start + warm up
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Marquee rest stops en-route
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle buses – finish to station
- Training & Kit guides
Whether you take on the full challenge, half challenge or quarter challenge, push yourself in 2017 and prepare for an unforgettable bank holiday weekend!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up here!
If you would like to fundraise for us however we would be very happy to send you a fundraising pack and an MW t-shirt – just get in touch with Natalie or Kirsty at email@example.com or give us a call on 01273 234033.
Any amount you raise will help to make a huge difference;
- £50 – Could provide a delivery by caesarean section for women experiencing difficulties
- £80 – Could sponsor the training of a student midwife for a month
- £130 – Will buy a bicycle so a health care worker can reach mothers in remote villages