You are warmly invited to attend and contribute to our Annual General Meeting on Saturday 18th November 2017.
As always, it has been a busy year at Maternity Worldwide with big developments and achievements in our programmes including;
- The third year of our Big Lottery Funded programme in Malawi reaching 80 villages in Zomba
- The first year of our new health centre and project in Uganda reaching 14 villages in Hoima
- Our second student midwife, Robert, has now graduated in Malawi
- The continuation of the CRADLE research projects in Malawi and Ethiopia
- Muffins for Midwives raising over £10,600 to train and employ midwives – our best ever year!
- New staff joining our teams
We will have full updates from our programmes as we celebrate 15 years of saving lives in childbirth, along with discussions about our ambitious future plans – your contribution to which would be invaluable.
Date: Saturday 18th November 2017
Time: 2pm-5pm (2pm arrival for 2.15pm start)
Venue: Community Base, 113 Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XG (Conference Room, 5th Floor, South Wing Entrance)
Refreshments: Tea and biscuits will be available!
RSVP: If you would like to attend please RSVP by completing the form below or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 10th November. Thank you, we look forward to seeing you there!